After a bit of research I've found quite a few people with the same problem and all have needed the factory to fix the camera. I have no interest in spending over $200 to fix this camera when it isn't worth very much more than that. But, now I am totally without a camera and feeling rushed to replace it. There are many good options out there, I just need to make a decision (I will stick with Canon, but I don't know how much $$ we want to spend right now). So, if you've enjoyed pictures of my kids recently and would like to donate to the "buy Hannah a new camera" fund, just let me know.
So, now I say goodbye old friend. You have served me well over the past six years. You have taken many beatings from me (and recently from Grace). We have traveled through many states and many countries together. You were with me at the birth of both of my daughters. You have provided me with tens of thousands of pictorial memories. You have taught me a lot about pictures and how to take better ones (even if I do sometimes use the "auto" mode). You will be missed. You might not be worth much to anyone else, but to me you're invaluable.
August 2009 - me with my camera.
The very first picture I took with the camera. Gus (the bear) looks much younger.
The very last picture taken with my camera... April 24, 2010 at 1:55pm.
Saturday was a sad day, but there will be a happy ending!
4 comments:
oh sad! we have the same one and love it. any chance you want to save the batteries from it for us? :)
I think you mean in the middle of taking pictures of the gorillas and right after slamming it on the glass when I wasn't looking.
Thanks for the offer, but I choose not to donate to the fund.
I've been waiting for you to die so that Hannah can replace you. RIP anyways.
I feel sad. I actually felt like I was at a memorial service while reading this. You tug at my heart strings Hannah Banana! I don't know how you do it.
Post a Comment