These little guys played some, and snacked lots. They love frozen veggies!
I have no idea why Grace was just in undies, but it is Grace, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Miss Julia loves her bubbles.
We had lots of time in the sand pit.
Sweet baby Lily.
Having your feet buried in the sand is one of many joys in life.
This was by far the strangest part of our morning. This creepy van rolled up to the playground, driven by a clown who was holding a monkey puppet. To my amazement, parents were actually encouraging their kids to go over to it. Not sure about you, but I kept my kids extra close and had my phone ready to call 9-1-1 if needed. =) I've seen this guy driving on the freeway before, but have no idea who he is or why he is luring small children to his creepy van.
No comments:
Post a Comment