I love this time of year. I love the way the air smells. I love the daylight savings hours. I love sleeping with my window open. I love the that everything seems new and alive again.
I love the progression of blooming flowers... daffodils make way for tulips that are followed by lilies.
I love that most of our meals will be cooked on our grill. I love the fresh veggies that are available at the farmer's market and will soon be growing in my garden.
I love spending time outside with friends, trips to the park, the zoo, the beach or just time in our neighborhood.
I love spending time inside our warm house, playing with my family, snuggling by the fire, watching movies until way past bedtime.
I love blossoms on the trees that bring new leaves and new life. I love that the birds sit in the trees singing from early in the morning until the sun sets.
I love spring rain and the fun puddles that come with a storm. I love the smell of the asphalt as the rain evaporates.
There just isn't a whole lot to complain about. Life is good.
There just isn't a whole lot to complain about. Life is good.
2 comments:
Cute post! I've considered a similar one lately inspired by all the blooming trees. I may have to copy you! Spring is just a happy time!
What a sweet post. We are about a month behind you -- still threatening weekend snow, but I look forward to the blooms of spring, and we are loving mud puddles and wiggly worms. :)
Post a Comment