Last Tuesday Claire started rolling over from back to front. She was exactly 20 weeks old. As a second child with a very active big sister, Claire probably hasn't gotten adequate tummy time in her first few months. She hasn't yet rolled from her tummy to her back (that usually comes first), but she is a strong girl and is continuing to hit other developmental milestones, so we aren't at all worried. Here are some pictures of her flips!
I know she is mine and I am biased, but Claire has one of the sweetest smiles I've ever seen. Can you tell that she is very proud of her accomplishment?
3 comments:
I love the last two! She's so sweet.
Hi! Random Blog hopper, here. Your daughters are SO cute. Claire is such a precious bundle. (And she has WAY more hair than my poor, bald 1 year old!!!!)
Way to go Claire! And yes, she does have a precious smile. Her whole face lights up :)
Post a Comment