Thursday, December 15, 2011

California Lovin' {day 10}...

From December 5:

Our trip home from California was smooth and pretty uneventful. We drove straight north and made great time. The girls did awesome - I can't say enough how proud we were of them on this day. We stopped only three time (seriously!) and made it home in just over 15 hours. We stopped for a hot and healthy dinner in Eugene at one of our favorites - Three Forks - and it was worth the hour break. The worst part of the drive was between Eugene and Hillsboro. It was SO foggy and we were SOOO tired. I don't think I stayed awake the whole time, but somehow Merrick managed to. We pulled in to home just after 9 pm, turned the heat and water heater back up, and crawled into bed. Exhausted. 

I didn't take many any pictures this day, but did snap these on my phone while enjoying our last In N' Out meal of the trip in Stockton. 

No comments: