Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sassy...

I need to take a break from blogging about our vacation (yes, there's still more) because I am a little tired of it and because Grace went and did something drastic today...

After months of pleading (by Gracie), I finally got around to making an appointment for the girls to see the lovely Katie for hair cuts. Grace has stuck to her guns about wanting short hair, and though I believed her, I thought she might get nervous in the chair. It was exactly the opposite. She was beaming. Her smile couldn't have gotten any bigger. She loves the new do!

Claire, whose cut isn't nearly as drastic, was pleased as punch to be sitting in the big chair and having her hair cut too. She did pretty well holding her body still, but that little head of hers just couldn't keep from trying to see what was happening behind her. Katie trimmed Claire's all around and she ended up with a very cute long bob. 

2 comments:

Shannon said...

So cute!

Angela said...

Love the new hair!