Saturday, December 31, 2011

Diggobah...

We really enjoyed our (not quite full) week with the Tippins. I could dive in to all of the reasons, but mainly it boils down to the fact that we like them. They are easy to have around. Ella and Benjamin are super sweet (and totally hilarious). They are good complements to our girls. Beth and Seth are super easy to please house guests who happily sit and watch Merrick play Zelda for hours. Really. It happened. Truly though, we love having them here, miss them when they leave, and wish Sheridan wasn't so stinkin' far away. 

Movie night... 
 
Sushi dinner feast...
 
Trying out chopsticks... 
 
 
Sweet, sweet boy...
 
Tossing, spinning, dropping, swinging (so much better with another dad to play too)...
 

 
Bathing and shaving...
 
Sharing...
 
Sewing...
 
Gaming...
 
Fro-yo surprise on their last night here...
 
Missing them all - lots and lots...
 

2 comments:

Merrick said...

We were playing Zelda as a team. I was just controlling.

Seth said...

While I may not have forced the big bad pirate to walk the plank, I'd like to think that I was instrumental in learning one of the twelve ever-important melodies. With Merrick, we harnessed the power of Din. (I can't lie...I'm kinda wishing I had a cool power ranger type pose after that last comment.)